Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Final Thoughts and Final Post

This study abroad trip was one of the most amazing three weeks I've had in my life. All the activities we had, the people we met, and the places we visited will be memories that I will treasure for the rest of my life. First off, I have to give a big thank you to Dr. Peng and Dr. Laurence. Without their hard work and planning, this trip would not have happened. They both did everything they could to make sure that everyone enjoyed the trip and that we all learned from our time in both Japan and Taiwan. I cannot thank them enough for this opportunity and I truly did enjoy everything.

If I had to pick one thing out of the entire trip that I liked the most, it would have to be the people I met. Everyone we met in Japan and Taiwan were extremely nice and were very accommodating. The people I met were a very crucial part in making this entire trip a success and a lot of fun. However, it was not only the people in Taiwan and Japan that made the trip fun and successful, but the other students from UofM - Flint helped too. Going into this trip, I only really knew one other person. By the time this trip ended, I had 13 new friends. I am really looking forward to meeting up with everyone in two years or so, just to see what everyone has been up to and to laugh and joke about everything we did on this trip. By the end of this trip, all 16 of us (the professors included), basically became our own little family. Everyone had a part in making this trip a success and everyone had a part in making this trip as fun as it turned out to be. I am very happy that I decided to go for this study abroad trip and there is not anything in the world I would trade for the experiences I had on it. To any students who have the chance to participate in a study abroad trip with their school, I would say do it. Participating in a study abroad trip is something you will not regret doing.

With all that said, this is it. Finally the end of my blogging. It has been fun and I hope everyone enjoyed reading about what we did everyday. If anything, it will be nice for me to look back through to help me remember all that we did!

The entire group

No comments:

Post a Comment